We will reply and confirm availability and then send our invoice and joining instructions.
Please note all course fees are due prior to the course date.
We specialise in construction training and all our assessors and trainers are experts in their own fields. They are all experienced construction tradesmen and professionals.
Terms & Conditions
1. Please complete the booking form and return to check availability
2. Candidate’s Full Name and Date of Birth must be given for Examinations
3. Please note you will be invoiced for the training course prior to attendance Payment must be made in full prior to the day of the course We reserve the right to refuse attendees if payment is not made before this date
4. Cancellations within 14 days will result in a 50% charge payable Cancellation within 7 days will result in the full charge payable
5. NIS Training Ltd reserves the right to re-schedule course dates at short notice if insufficient places are booked to be cost effective
6. NIS Training Ltd is not responsible for any items lost in the post and replacement certificates will be charged for
PASMA Mobile Towers
Towers for Users. The ‘3 T’ method of mobile scaffold tower erecting and dismantling is industry recognised and widely accepted as the safest way and is HSE approved. Includes (AGR) advance guard rail system training.
PAL card (Powered Access Licence) qualification that provides proof that you have completed an accredited IPAF training course on Mobile Elevated Working Platforms (MEWPs).
IPAF Harness Course
In-depth knowledge of harness inspection training for people who wish to become a nominated harness inspector. Complies with PPE Regulations inspection criteria. Qualification valid 5 years.